- All orders placed with Jeevan care Ayurveda are processed on working days only, i.e Monday through Friday, between 9 am to 5 pm IST.
- Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, or after 5 pm IST will be processed on the next working day.
- Items that are in stock will be shipped out within 24 to 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Bulk or large orders may take 3 to 6 working days to dispatch.
- Jeevan care Ayurveda assures replacement or refund if your shipment is lost enroute & does not reach you.
(Delivery 5 to 7 working days)
- USD 28.00 for order value upto USD 13.00.
- USD 33.00 for order value between USD 13.01 and USD 33.00.
- USD 42.00 for order value of USD 33.01 upwards.
USA & Europe
(additional charges for parcels weighing more than 1 kg)
- USD 23.00 for parcels weighing up to 1 kg through Internet Express (Delivery 5 to 6 working days).
- USD 13.00 for parcels weighing up to 1 kg through Internet Standard (Delivery 7 to 15 working days).
Rest of the World
- USD 19.00 for parcels weighing upto 1 kg by International Courier Express (Delivery 5 to 7 days).
- USD 28.00 for parcels weighing between 1.1 kgs to 3 kgs by International Courier Express (Delivery 5 to 7 days).
International delivery schedules are contingent on flight delays, cancellations and customs delays. Please note custom regulations and policies in your area may also affect delivery time.
At Jeevan care Ayurveda , we are committed to serving our customers across all regions and demographies. We understand that while doing so ,we are required to adhere to each country's individual import policies. Shipping supplements into Canada is heavily regulated by the Health Canada - government body responsible for the national health policy of the country. The regulations have become more stringent with the new strain of the pandemic setting in . Due to these import regulations, some of our products may be restricted for entry into the country . We have tied up with strong vendor partners for Canada bound shipments but orders being seized by the local customs is something we cannot predict and such orders cannot be refunded . For more information on the policies of Health Canada, we urge you to visit their website.
Duties & Taxes
Regardless of which carrier you choose to ship with, your package may attract HST taxes or GST taxes. These taxes may or may not be collected by your local delivery carrier upon delivery of your package. These taxes are entirely the prerogative of the destination agent and are not conveyed to us by their Indian counterpart.
Having said that , we continue to successfully deliver a majority of our shipments to Canada . It is however, important you know that entry of packages into Canada is highly dependent on Canadian customs who will clear the shipments if they are convinced that they adhere to Health Canada regulations.
We hope to continue serving you , and thank you for your allegiance to Jeevan care Ayurveda.
VAT/Duties applicable For European countries:- 0-22 Euros - No VAT / No Duty 22-150 Euros - VAT applicable / No Duty From 150 Euros onwards - VAT + DUTY applicable For UK Shipments :- 0-15 GBP - No VAT / No Duty