Divya Shree Liver Detox Capsule
Divya Shree Liver Detox Capsules are an ayurvedic combination of herbs, minerals and other natural ingredients that help to detoxify and protect the liver from the harmful effects of liver diseases such as fatty liver and cirrhosis. The ingredients used in this product help to promote natural liver detoxification, reduce inflammation, enhance liver function and promote healthy digestion. The combination of herbs used in this product helps to stimulate the liver to reduce fat deposits, detoxify and repair the damaged cells of the liver. This product is also known to help in improving the general health and well-being.
Benefits Divya Shree Liver Detox Capsules:
- Helps to detoxify the liver: Divya Shree Liver Detox Capsule helps to remove toxins and harmful substances from the liver. It helps to promote natural liver detoxification and improve liver function.
- Enhances liver health: The capsules help to promote liver health and reduce the risk of liver diseases. It helps to improve liver function and promote healthy liver regeneration.
- Enhances digestion: Divya Shree Liver Detox Capsule helps to improve digestion and absorption of nutrients. It helps to reduce the symptoms of indigestion, such as abdominal bloating, gas and nausea.
- Aids in fat metabolism: The capsules contain herbs that help to break down fats and reduce the accumulation of fats in the liver. This helps to reduce the risk of fatty liver, cirrhosis and other liver diseases.
- Supports the immune system: Divya Shree Liver Detox Capsule helps to boost the immune system and protect against infections.
- Boosts energy levels: The herbs present in the capsules help to improve energy levels and reduce fatigue.
The ingredients of Divya Shree Liver Detox Capsule include:
- Boerhaavia Diffusa (Punarnava) -
- Fumaria Officinalis (Pitpapra) -
- Eclipta Alba (Bhringraj) -
- Tephrosia Purpurea (Sarapankha) -
- Picrorhiza Kurroa (Kutki) -
- Emblica Officinalis (Amla) -
- Andrographis paniculata(Kalmegh) -
- Cichorium intybus (Kasani ) -
- Fumaria officinalis (Ruhera) -
- Tamarix gallica (Jhau) -
- Trichosanthes dioica (Patol ) -